What Information We Collect
We collect the following categories of information for the purposes listed below:
- When using our Website – our web server will collect information like your IP-address, the website from which you were referred to our website, the webpages you are visiting on our Website, the browser you are using and its display settings, your operating system as well as date and duration of your visit. Further personal data will only be stored and processed if you voluntarily provide it to us, e.g. through a contact form.
- Device and app information – this category includes your device's type and model, system language, the device's operating system (such as Android or iOS), SDK version, mobile carrier name, mobile browsers installed on the device (such as Chrome or Safari), app history and usage information (such as information about running and installed apps on the device), information regarding downloads and installations of mobile applications and any information regarding in-app events.
- Ad information – this category includes information about the online ads and personalised content we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, whether you viewed, clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Locationinformation – We collect information about your general location (such as city and country). For example, we may use the IP address to identify your general location. This information does not tell us where your device is precisely located. This information is sent as a normal part of internet traffic
- In addition, Mobojars may collect the precise location of your device (using GPS signals, device sensors, Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth signals, Beacons signals and cell tower ids that can be used to derive or estimate precise location, or other geo-location data), when location services have been enabled by the end user for the mobile app or website that uses our SDK (you typically have to choose to turn on device-based location services).
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Serving ads and promoting apps – allow our Publishers to promote advertising, apps and content in their mobile apps, and to allow Advertisers to bid on Publishers’ inventory.
- Serve interest-based advertising and personalised content – enable our partners to infer interests and serve ads and personalised content to users based on their behaviour, app activity and inferred interests. We will not serve interest-based ads or personalised content based on information that we consider sensitive, such as race, religion or health.
- Ad reporting and conversions – measure ad performance, report to Advertisers when and how users have viewed or clicked on their ads, or visited their website, and to report to Publishers when and how ads were shown on their properties and were clicked on.
- Analytics and frequency capping – allow our Publishers to analyse their applications (for this purpose, we use aggregated and anonymous benchmark data) and prevent users from seeing the same ad too many times.
- Fraud detection and prevention – identify invalid or incentivised clicks (or ad queries) and protect us and our partners from fraudulent behaviour.
- Enforce our policies, resolve disputes and communicate with you.
- Providing and improving our services – audit, research and analyse information in order to maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new services, and to ensure that our technologies function properly.
- A Publisher whose app you have accessed to – we share information about how you have interacted with that Publisher's app and its ads and personalised content.
- An Advertiser whose site or app you have visited – we share information about how you have interacted with that Advertiser’s site, app or its ads.
- In connection with legal proceedings – when we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights.